It’s that time of year again. The sound and smell of popcorn popping is in the air. That’s right it’s Popcorn fundraising time for Cub Scouts. Remember, by selling $500 worth of popcorn the Pack will waive your $150 annual fee for being in the Pack.
In order to help everyone meet their goal, several Show and Sells have been established over the next couple of months where the scouts can go and help man a table outside area stores and receive part of the proceeds for that day’s sales. If you would like to participate in a Popcorn Show and Sell please contact our Popcorn Kernel using the form below.
Here are a few milestones
- Early September – Popcorn Sales Starts
- Mid September – Popcorn is now available to be distributed. Again, have scouts deliver popcorn as they get orders. DO NOT KEEP CUSTOMER WAITING LONGER THAN NECESSARY.
- End of October – Popcorn Sales ENDS – All orders must be turned in.
- Early November – Super Saturday – All unsold FULL cases are returned to council, remaining product is picked-up (if we run out of something).
- December – Prize delivery – If we get prize in time it will be given out at the pack meeting.
This year popcorn kick off will be at the den level, I will visit each den to give you more information.
We will be doing show and sells this year again. I will have signup sheets out when dates are finalized.
Again – You can check out popcorn on consignment for those who want to have product with them when going door to door or for display at work, church, etc. All products must be in excellent condition to be returned.