Patrol Patch Information
Webelos Pin Information
- How Crystals are Formed
- Hands On Experiment: Make Crystals!
- Bernoulli’s Principle
- Hands On Experiment: Promises to be Uplifting!
- The Scientific Method
- Apply the Scientific Method to Your Experiment!
- Pascal’s Law
- Hands On Experiment: Level 1 & Level 100!
- Newton’s First Law of Motion See Ways that Inertia Works!
Note: During the Pascal’s Law Video about Hydraulics on Slide 38 the video appears to pause at around 3:12. I thought there was a problem with the video but there is not. I believe the original creator of the video used this period for discussion as the video does not start again until around 4:00. You can either use this period to talk or just slide the slider forward with your mouse.